Health and Style Medical Center is a leading foot clinic in the field of foot care and treatment. Our team consists of well qualified podiatrists who offer comprehensive foot and ankle treatment. They also diagnose and treat common foot and ankle problems using the latest technology. As a result, podiatrist at Health and Style Medical Center can help all patients.
Our medical team treats each case individually, tailoring the treatment plan to the unique demands and lifestyle of the patient, while also offering specialized care, on the basis of the belief that there is no one treatment that works for everyone. The staff is also committed to assisting all patients in returning to their favorite activities by delivering the best podiatric treatment.
Why choose our foot clinic?
We guarantee that we will do our best to ensure that you are satisfied with your visit and that you receive the treatment and care you need. To achieve this, we are always searching for innovative treatment methods and technology, as well as evaluating the benefits they bring to you.
Our team will provide general foot care advice and can help you with many medical conditions such as corn removal, Ingrown toenails, and thickened nails. Furthermore, we provide the following services:
- Foot health check.
- Comprehensive foot care.
- Diabetic foot care.
- Medical foot care.
- Foot care for all family members, regardless of age.
- Various treatment options for foot orthotics.
- Performing foot surgery (simple procedures)
- Gait and postural analysis.
- Computerized assessment
- Biomechanics insoles & orthotics
Our foot clinic also offers numerous benefits, such as:
- Comprehensive diagnostic services.
- Connecting with Malaffi to ensure that we provide you with a superior service.
- Accepting most insurance plans.
- The ability to book an appointment via WhatsApp.
In your first visit
The podiatrist will:
- Perform gait analysis, if applicable.
- Carry out a biomechanical and range of motion testing, if applicable.
- Take your full medical history.
- Provide a diagnosis.
- Develop a treatment plan.
Why do you need to take special care of your feet?
Foot care and visits to the foot clinic are not a luxury, and you should visit our foot clinic in Health and Style Medical Center regularly even if you do not have a specific problem, because the feet provide stability and balance, as well as absorb shocks, so that the rest of the body is not affected during movement.
You don’t have to suffer in silence any longer; we have a remedy for foot problems and we look forward to treating your feet and seeing you happy, satisfied, and healthy soon at all times.